General Introduction of BitConnect coin
BitConnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a non-government controlled currency, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
BitConnect coin can be bought and sold both online and offline. However, the most popular way is to exchange them on crypto currency sites where you can buy, sell or exchange BitConnect coin for another digital currency or fiat money.
BitConnect- A self regulated Financial system
What Determines, Affects, and Influences BitConnect coin Price and BitConnect ecosystem?
BitConnect Coin price is a perceived regard for its supply and demand features designed during bitconnect coin algorithm along with bitconnect lending platform. The future value of BitConnect Coin is a result of many aspects coin supply mining and minting algorithm, BitConnect community network, and its features. This guide discusses the most important factors that lead its users to consider BitConnect coin to be valuable as of now and in near future.Read More
Initial Coin Offering
The ICO will run for approximately 46 days beginning November 15, 2016 at 11:00:00 GMT and ending on December 31, 2016 at 17:00:00 GMT. After successful BitConnect coin ICO, BitConnect will release the BitConnect coins to the Bittrex and to users who bought coins from BitConnect directly, and open the market for trading.
A maximum of 4.8 million BCC (BitConnect Coin) will be sold in the ICO, representing approximately 17% of total BCC (28 million BCC). Remaining BitConnect coin will be issued by Pow/PoS block reward.
BitConnect Coin will be Listed at Bittrex As soon as possible.
Bitconnect Coin Specification
- Coin Algorithm Scrypt (PoW/PoS)
- Coin Abbreviation : BCC
- Maximum Coin Supply : 28 Million
- Coin base maturity : 50 blocks
- Total PoW block : 262800
- PoW block reward : 10 BCC
- Block Spacing : 2mintus
- Minimum Stake Age : 15 Days
- Maximum Stake Age : 90 Days
Bitconnect Coin Distribution
- Currencies used : Bitcoin
- Total Pre-sale : 4.8 Million (After pre-sale of premined 4.8 million BitConnect coin, PoW/PoS algorithm will work to issue new coins to BitConnect coin miners and BitConnect coin holders.)
- Pre-sale at Exchange site : 2.4 Million
- Pre-sale at BitConnect : 2.4 Million
- November 15th to November 25th – 1400 Coins per BTC (40% Bonus)
- November 26st to December 5th – 1300 Coins per BTC (30% Bonus)
- December 6th to December 15th – 1200 Coins per BTC (20% Bonus)
- December 16th to December 25th – 1100 Coins per BTC (10% Bonus)
- December 26th Onwards – 1000 Coins per BTC (0% Bonus)
Any coins not sold by the end of the 46-day ICO period, including bittrex, will be held by BitConnect and their uses will be as follows:
- Technology Build, Maintenance, Upgrades
- Marketing, Community Development
- Bounties & Incentives
- Holding for future development
How are they used?
The BitConnect coins are used by bitconnect community members for bitconnect services and to store and invest the wealth in a non-government controlled currency. The BitConnect coins will also be used as payment system on number of BitConnect partner websites.
How are they produced?
BitConnect coin uses a special algorithm called the POW/POS to secure the BitConnect Coin network. The moment you acquire BitConnect Coin it becomes an interest bearing asset with 120% return per year through PoS minting. All you have to do to earn with this method is to hold coins in your Bitconnect-QT wallet. In addition to PoS minting, BitConnect coin can be mined with CPU/GPU and does not need an ASIC miner like Bitcoin does.
Bitconnect Wallet Setup GuideWindows– Download bitconnect coin wallet from GitHub- Click here, To take backup of old wallet.dat file
– Click here, To Install new bitconnect wallet
– Click here , To Restore your wallet backup in new wallet
– Restart bitconnect wallet
– Download bitconnect coin wallet from GitHub
– Open linux terminal and go to destination path of downloaded directory
– Unzip the wallets files using command unzip wallet_file.zip -d destination_folder.
– Execute the wallet file using command ./bitconnect-linux-qt
– You can now send and receive BitConnect Coin directly from BitConnect Desktop Wallet and also use this wallet to stake BitConnect Coin.
Minning pool for BCC
Official Bitconnect mining Pool-http://bitconnectpool.co/
For Signature Campaign Bounties–https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692930.0
For Translation Bounties–https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1700419.0
For Twitter Campaign Bounties–https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1706046.new#new
We are pleased to announce that Bitconnect Launching its Official Bitconnect Mining Pool to mine PoW BitConnect block.
share their hashing power while splitting the reward equally according to the amount of shares they contributed to solving a block.
Payout method: prop
Pay Tx Reward: Yes
Coin Diff Change: 2016
Coin Target : 150
Min Withdrawal: 10
Donation Adress: 8VKbzETBUDXeGeEC2kujSKE2kojK1e6HEm
How to Connect your miners once you have registered.
Getting Started Guide : http://bitconnectpool.co/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Before start mining in pool read term and condition- http://bitconnectpool.co/index.php?page=tac